Written by TommyB
- Players can now save backups of their current interior furniture layouts by using /backupf.
- Firearm damage against vehicles is now handled entirely by the server's codebase rather than SA-MP, giving us full control over how and when to apply damage. The amount of damage each firearm does to vehicles has been tweaked and balanced as a result. More adjustments may be made in the future.
- Added /pms which will send the user a list of personal messages they received while either paused or AFK.
- Added /bulkremovef to remove every instance of a specific unplaced furniture model.
- Added a public spawn in Bayside.
- The MDC can now be used on faction-owned motorcycles.
- The damage of fists has been lowered from 7 to 5. (14 hits for a 100 HP K.O to 20)
- Vehicles can now be damaged by firearms when unoccupied. (Experimental feature, can and will be disabled easily if it turns out to be problematic)
- Knives (and Katanas by extension) now deal lethal stab wounds which can trigger bleeding and prevent victims from recovering after their death timer ends.
- Audio streams in houses and businesses can now be localized to a specific area in the respective buildings with a user-defined spherical radius.
- Players will now be notified of personal messages they missed while they were paused or AFK upon returning to the game.
- House furniture will now be sorted by model ID when it's loaded, allowing for better organized furniture selection menus.
- All inventory storing/transfer action messages (such as giving a player an item or storing an item in a trunk) will now display as an annotated message above players rather than being sent in chat.
- Fixed an issue where sidejobs wouldn't fail if the sidejob vehicle was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where taking firearms from a duffel bag didn't check if the player already had too many weapons on them.
- Fixed an issue where various weapons (such as spraycans or bats) could be purchased from general stores when a player already had the item on their person.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes not get the EXP bonus when maxing out weapon skill.
- Fixed an issue where bags of money when fishing could give the player $0. (Rest in peace 11 year old bug)
- Fixed an issue where a bad anticheat check prevented the train NPC from fully spawning.
- Fixed an issue where prison food trays could be picked up during their initial object placement editing, allowing the command user to move around other server objects.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle blinker objects weren't always cleaned up properly, resulting in them getting stuck at the center of the map (Blueberry Acres) and causing large performance problems.
Posted at 2021-04-02 15:58:31 Last updated at 2021-04-02 15:58:31